Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! It is hosted every week (typically on Saturday) by Tynga's Reviews.

I have to take a break from my BEA books since I won't have access to physical books for a couple of weeks. This means that I have to get lots of books on my Kindle so that I have brain food while I'm stuck on real-book hiatus. The lists below are the results of this!

I apologize in the advance for the lack of links in this post. There were just too many books to link all of their Goodreads pages!

Borrowed from Overdrive (aka the Library):
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
How to Love by Katie Cotugno

Bought on Kindle (aka Amazon):
Where the Road Takes Me by Jay McLean
Abby Road by Ophelia London
The Problem With Crazy by Lauren K. McKellar
Lost & Found by Nicole Williams
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
Ultraviolet by Jessica Sorensen
Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford
Breaking Rules by Tracie Puckett
Released by Mia Fox
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
At First Sight by Patrice Wilton
Royal Date by Sariah Wilson
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Existence by Abbi Glines


Have you read any of these books? Which ones do you recommend?

What do you think about using a Kindle?
I personally love using the Kindle. It's super convenient and allows me to bring books anywhere and everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment