Tuesday, July 7, 2015

"Top Ten" Tuesday: Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host the Top Ten Tuesday discussion. They provide a bookish prompt and  other bloggers are welcome to share their "Top Ten" in the specific topic!

Today is a Tuesday, which means it's time for a Top Ten! Today's topic is "Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read."

I've gotten super behind on my reading due to school so there are a bunch of these. I'll try to limit the list. Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaar Tahir

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas (I've only read Throne of Glass, none of the subsequent books)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (or any of the other books by her)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

The Knife of Letting Go by Patrick Ness

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Diviners by Libba Bray

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

Legend by Marie Lu

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Looking for Alaska by John Green

Paper Towns by John Green

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

...and soo many more! I actually owns a lot of these. Like I own Alexandra Bracken's entire series and two (!) copies of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I just need to buckle down and finally read them!


Which of these books do I absolutely have to read? Which of them is the most egregious offenses?

Which books haven't you read that are super hyped?

No comments:

Post a Comment