Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! It is hosted every week (typically on Saturday) by Tynga's Reviews.

I'm doing a bit of a twist on this and talking about some books that I have added to my shelves in the past. I'm tentatively calling it "Signed Book" Saturday, because I'm going to focus on my collections of signed books!

Today's author that I'm featuring is Jennifer Armentrout!

I've met Jennifer at many events (including Bookcon 2014, Apollycon, and BEA 2015), so I have a fairly big collection of her signed books.

She's super fun, super sweet, and super genuine. She's honestly a book machine, and I admire her so much! She's probably one of the authors that I have the most books from. I have 12 of her books and love her style, humor, and characters.

I've reviewed Fall With Me and Scorched on the blog. But my favorite would have to be Obsidian--I love me some Katy and Daemon with sexual tension!

So without further ado:

From Bookcon 2014
From BEA 2015
From Apollycon 2015
From BEA 2015



From Bookcon 2014


From BEA 2015




From Apollycon 2015
From BEA 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment