Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #6

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! It is hosted every week (typically on Saturday) by Tynga's Reviews.

I'm doing a bit of a twist on this and talking about some books that I have added to my shelves in the past. I'm tentatively calling it "Signed Book" Saturday, because I'm going to focus on my collections of signed books!

Today's author that I'm featuring is Becca Fitzpatrick!

I've actually never met Becca, though I somehow have a pretty hefty collection of her books! The amazing Adele (@ Persnickety Snark) got me Black Ice from BEA 2014 last year, and my dad got me the Hush, Hush series as a gift (way back in 2010, wow). So my collection is completely because of the generosity of others--thanks, buds!

My favorite book by Becca Fitzpatrick would have to be Black Ice! I love the mystery, the romance, and the tension.

Without further ado:















Have you read Becca's books before? If so, what's your favorite book by her?

No comments:

Post a Comment