Monday, January 19, 2015

All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

Title: All Lined Up
Author: Cora Carmack
Format I Read: Kindle
Pages: 320
Genres: Romance, Realistic Fiction, New Adult
Release Date: May 13, 2014
Stars: 5
Goodreads Link

So it's been a little while since I read this one, but I've read it multiple times. Which should speak for itself.

Ms. Carmack is truly a literary genius. Of her extensive repertoire, I've read All Lined Up, All Broke Down, Losing It, Faking It, and Inspire. I've fallen in love each time (though I do have my favorites).

All Lined Up is a book that I come back to time and time again. It's such a fantastic read that I constantly revert to it if I want to achieve a feel good mood.

The writing draws you into the minds of both Dallas and Carson. Carmack completely masters the dual POV, seamlessly transitioning between the two main characters. I don't think I've ever read an author who captures personalities as well as Ms. Carmack does. There is nothing fake about these college students; their language, thoughts, and actions are completely realistic.

It amazes me how easily this book can draw me in, when I don't even enjoy sports. Yet I found myself cheering on the Rusk University football team and swooning over a quarterback. There is nothing boring about this novel: the characters, the plot, the sports analogies, the relationships. Nothing fell short of perfect.

I honestly don't know what else to say about this book. I've read it a handful of times. That should truly be all that I need to say. It's good enough that I keep coming back.

Getting it from the library just may not be enough. You're going to need a copy that you can love and cherish, even if it's a digital copy. You won't regret it. Cora Carmack's Rusk University novels will suck you in, just as they have to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment